Savvy Ecology Assignment Helpers
What is Ecology?
Ecology is the branch of biology that describes the relationship of living things. Ecology seeks to explain how the relationship between human beings and other organisms affect their environment, both biological and physical.
The term environment in the above statement refers to the sum of biological and physical environment. Biological environment refers to the effect of an organism’s actions on another organism. These actions include predation, competition, cooperation and parasitism.
On the other hand, physical environment means temperature, water, wind, soil and other similar compounds found in the universe. This therefore means that ecology is the study of human activities, their relation with their environment and how their actions affect the
Ecology is a branch of biology and it is the study of organisms and their relation with each other and with their environment. Ecology is divided into two distinct parts that is;
Autecology and synecology are classified on the basis of several classes of organisms, their own habitats and their own species and taxonomy, they are:
- Microbial ecology
It deals with microorganisms and their original habitat.
- Mathematical ecology
It illustrates how mathematics is applied to solve the problems facing living beings.
- Ecology for recreation
Often, the natural environment and its freshness offer several recreations for human beings. Ecology for recreation therefore deals with these kinds of natural agents of recreation which exist in the environment.
- Ecology of topography
Human beings have always struggled with nature to make life more comfortable. This branch of ecology deals with the study of the effects and impact of human being on their surroundings. Students can reach us at acemywork.com for all their ecology assignment help.
Scales in Ecology
Ecology is broadly divided into five scales:
- Organism: Here, the ecologists study how living organisms adapt in a particular environment. Adaptation can occur in three processes. These are behavioural, morphological, and physical.
- Population: A population arises when a group of organisms of the same species live in the same area. Expert in this field focus on the size, structure, and density of populations and how changes occur due to change in the surrounding conditions as well as with passing of time.
- Biosphere: The biosphere depicts the planet that creates the whole ecological system. Experts focus on the global patterns of different subjects of interest to this stream of study. They focus on patterns like the effect of climate change on microorganisms, interactions among different ecosystems and so on.
- Community: a community is formed when different populations of biological species live in a particular area in a similar physical condition.
- Ecosystem: An ecosystem comprises of all organisms in a community and the abiotic factors in which the community stays. Experts research on the flow of food chain and energy along with the recycling of nutrients in a particular ecosystem.
Branches of Ecology covered in our Ecology Assignment help at acemywork.com
Ecology is divided into various branches all of which are comfortably covered by our savvy ecology assignment helpers. These branches include;
- Population Ecology – this is the branch of ecology that deals with the population of a given area rather than studying individuals. A number of factors are considered when conducting research in population ecology. These factors are population size, population density, the distribution of population in a region and the mortality and growth rates.
- Aquatic Ecology – in aquatic ecology, researchers mostly research on the ecosystems found in different water bodies. These water bodies include fresh water and marine water present on earth.
- Terrestrial Ecology – terrestrial ecology is the branch of ecology that deals with organisms that live on land, their interaction among themselves and how they adapt to their surrounding environment. Researchers in terrestrial ecology study the distribution of various kind of animals into a different environment. Terrestrial ecologists also look into the chemical and physical properties of the soil. They look at its soil type, nutrients, moisture and PH level.
- Microbial ecology – microbial ecology focuses on in depth research in finding out how communities of microorganism’s communities themselves are set up on the abiotic organisms and how they interact with each other.
- System Ecology – system ecology deals with transfer of energy budget allocation, carbon cycle and biogeochemical cycle processes. System ecology is different from the other branches. System ecology researchers seek help from other subjects like mathematics and computer science.
Importance of studying Ecology
Ecology is the study of the relationship and interaction between different organisms. Reasons why the study of ecology is important include;
- Ecology provides information on various habitats such as water and deserts which helps to understand better the world, we are living in.
- Ecology provides better understanding of the environment which helps in identifying harmful elements in the environment.
- Since ecology helps us to better understand our environment, we can be able to easily manage environmental issues.
- Ecology provides us with information and knowledge on how to manage our forests.
- Medicines and drugs used for treatment of various diseases are made from varied substances found in our environment.
- Lastly, ecology helps farmers across the world to prevent damage to crops by use of pesticides and insecticides.
We can therefore conclude that ecology plays an important role in in the fields of health, agriculture, fishing, medicine, population control and preservation of the environment. We encourage students having difficulties in doing their ecology assignments to reach out to us at acemywork.com for assistance with their assignments.
Difficulties encountered by students in Ecology Assignments
It is important for students in schools, graduation and post-graduation levels to study the environment. Ecology is not only limited to science students but also other academic modules as well.
Ecology students face a number of challenges while doing their ecology assignments. Good news is that our team of savvy ecology assignment helpers is ready to assist you with all your ecology assignments.
These challenges include;
- Difficulty in understanding terms – in ecology, there are a number of terms frequently used. These terms come with connotations. Students can have a hard time understanding these terms, finding their scope and their meaning.
- Inability to understand the scope of the subject – it is common for great number of students to not understand the scope of the ecology subject. Ecology students are required to study a number of species and their diversity. this can be both confusing and baffling for a number of students.
- Inability to compare and contrast – ecology deals with a number of habitats. students are often required to compare and contrast organisms as well as classification of families. For students who are new in the field, this can be a challenge. We encourage these students to reach out to our team of ecology assignment helpers for all their ecology assignments.
- There are several concepts covered in ecology. These are managing connectivity, maintaining redundancy and diversity, encouraging learning, fostering complex adaptive systems thinking managing slow feedbacks and variables, broadening participation and promoting polycentric governance systems.
- Lack of time is a common challenge for most students. A majority of students study while they work and have other responsibilities. Due to this, lack of adequate time is the major reason why some students perform poorly in ecology. However, our savvy ecology assignments helpers are always available to students facing this challenge.
- Lack of in-depth knowledge is another major issue. Lack of an in-depth knowledge and understanding can lead to poor quality of writing which translates to poor grades. The subject is so wide and the chapters are so interrelated that without a complete knowledge on the subject writing an ecological assignment is practically impossible.
Why you should hire us for your Ecology Assignment Help
Available 24*7 – our team of writers is always available to help you with your ecology assignments. Students having difficulties with their ecology assignments can reach our team at acemywork.com through mail or phone call at any time of the day or night.
Timeliness – our team of writers always try to deliver assignments well in advance. This allows students to go through the assignment before submitting and also gives room for editing.
Affordability – we believe that we offer you fair prices for work done. We understand that most students use their pocket money to hire our help hence we make sure we are as affordable as possible. Please take a look at our catalogue to familiarize with our prices. We provide you with our quoted prices but if need be, we allow you to negotiate to the most favorable bid price.
Expert writers – our team of savvy ecology assignment helpers are graduates with years of experience providing ecology assignment help to students across the globe. They pride in sharing their knowledge and expertise with students and ensuring better scores for students in need of their help.
100% Plagiarism free work – our savvy ecology assignment writers go above and beyond to provide you with original content for your ecology assignment. All our writers are professionals with a strong work ethic.
Safe and easy mode of payment – we accept various methods of payment including PayPal and bank transfer.
Revisions are available – students who need their assignments to be edited or changed can do so. They can contact us and our writers will make the necessary changes until they are contented.
Tracking your order online – we have intentionally made it possible for students to use our tracking facility to track their assignments. Tracking assignments helps students to be able to estimate when their work will be ready and frees them from the stress that comes with uncertainty.
Contact us today for all your ecology assignment needs!