((solved)) FINAL RESEARCH ESSAY Sheridan Faculty of Humanities and social sciences
This project is the final stage of a research and writing process that incorporates your work on the Annotated Bibliography and Presentation. You MUST USE THE SAME TOPIC THAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN FOR YOUR ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY AND PRESENTATION.
This research essay will require that you analyze and discuss the information that you read. You are not only presenting facts and evidence.
Construct a research essay that contains the following elements:
- APA style title page
- Introduction (purpose, scope, background)
- Main discussion section with appropriate headings: 5-10 paragraphs of development, examples, evidence, expert testimony (graphs, charts, if applicable).
- Closing section – conclusion(s), restatement of findings
- APA style reference page that includes a minimum of 5 research sources – 2 of these must be academic. Reminder: Academic Sources
- authors have academic credentials and have studied the topic in depth
- sources are listed
- lengthy, thorough, found in libraries – databases
- statistics or info from established, objective institutions
- Each source listed in the Reference page must be cited at least once in your research essay. This means that you must use quotes with the correct APA in text documentation to support your points from each source.
- Your paper should be formatted according to APA guidelines, meaning:
- Times New Roman
- Double Spaced
- 1” Margins
NOTE: No more than 30% of the assignment can be another’s referenced words or ideas. If a paper simply reassembles sources from elsewhere without the addition of your own thoughts, then this constitutes a breach of academic honesty/integrity and could potentially result in a mark of 0.